Thursday, February 20, 2014

Catching Up to Style Arc

I have been hearing about Style Arc patterns for quite a while.  Ann, of Gorgeous Fabrics told me to get with it last year and try them, even suggesting a few I would like.  As usual, I'm a little behind, but I ordered the new Zoe Pencil Skirt the other day and along with it got February's Free-Pattern-of-the-Month, the Issy Knit Top.


Here they are laid out on the dining room table.  I have already traced and laid out the skirt.  I  have a nice blue tweedy wool that will be a good trial, and I have a gorgeous Elegance fabric from Mardel that I will use next if it is as good as I think it may be.  I love the idea of the dart shaping they're using, and the shifted side seams.  Let's hope it likes me too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued by this pattern, too!